Morty General Promotional Code Terms & Conditions
1. These General Promotional Terms and Conditions (“ General Promotional Terms”) set out the terms and conditions that commonly apply to promotions offered by Morty, Inc, or any of its affiliates (collectively, “Morty”, “us” or “our”), through its web applications or its websites (collectively, the “Platform”), including promotions where a user of the Platform (“User” or “you”) utilize a promotional code to receive a bonus or special rebate from us (each, a “Promotion”, “Promotional code”, or a “Promo”).
2. Each Promotion shall be subject to (i) these General Promotional Terms; (ii) Morty’ Terms of Service as in effect from time to time (the “Terms of Service”); and (iii) where published on the Platform, the specific terms and conditions applicable to the particular Promotion (the “Specific Promotional Terms”). The General Promotional Terms, the Terms of Service, and the Specific Promotional Terms, jointly, shall be referred to as the “Promotional Terms”, and shall collectively govern any use of participation in any Promotion. By participating or using any Promotion, you agree to be fully bound by the Promotional Terms, which shall form a binding agreement between you and us.
3. Morty may amend or update any part of the Promotional Term at any time, by publishing an updated version thereof on the Platform, and such amendment or update shall be effective immediately upon its publication.
4. Morty may offer different Promotions from time to time, and may modify, terminate, or revoke the offer of such a Promotion. A Promotion shall terminate and cease to be active (if not earlier expired in accordance with its terms) once removed from the Platform, and any User not utilizing any Promotion by the time of its expiration or termination, shall not have any rights or claims in connection with such a Promotion, including any right to later participate therein.
5. To participate in any Promotion, you must be an active user of the Platform, with an open and active account with Morty (the “account”), created on or before the expiration of the promotion, unless otherwise determined by Morty.
6. Promotions are not applicable to users who have withdrawn, failed to qualify, canceled an application or loan, or failed to close with Morty.
7. Morty may, in its sole discretion, determine that any specific Promotion shall only be applicable for a specific group of Users (e.g. new Users, existing Users, Users from specific jurisdictions or meeting other specific requirements or threshold as allowed by law).
8. Any Promotion is a limited time offer. If not otherwise stated in the Specific Promotion Terms, each Promotion shall be valid for 7 calendar days from the date of such Promotion’s publication on the Platform. Morty may further limit any Promotion (in its applicable Specific Promotional Terms) by any other factor (e.g. number of eligible participants, total bonus amount, etc.) Unless otherwise stated in any Specific Promotional Terms, each User may not participate in any single Promotion more than once. This includes Users having more than one Morty account.
9. Unless otherwise stated in any Specific Promotional Terms, each User may not participate in more than 1 Promotion. This includes Users having more than one Morty account.
10. Unless otherwise stated in any Specific Promotional Terms, any amount, prize or bonus (the “Rebate”) you may receive under any Promotion, may be sent by gift card or other payment method as described in the Promotional Terms and Conditions.
11. Any Promotion, or any Rebate granted thereunder, may not be available in all jurisdictions. Morty may, in its sole discretion, not allow Users from certain jurisdictions to participate in any Promotion or allocate any Rebate to them in any alternative manner.
12. Morty reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to provide any Rebate in any form of money other than the one originally presented as the Rebate. User shall not have a right to redeem any Rebate in any other way other than as provided by Morty, including not in cash or any other product or service.
13. Morty reserves the right to disqualify or revoke any Rebate (in addition to taking any additional action and exercising any other right Morty may have in law, agreement or equity) if it determines, in its sole reasonable discretion, that you: have violated any term of the Promotional Terms (which include these General Promotional Terms, the Terms of Service and the applicable Specific Promotional Terms); have misused, manipulated or abused any Promotion in any way; or are no longer eligible, for any reason whatsoever, to use Morty’ services.
14. Any Promotion shall have its specific limitations, restrictions, and requirements. Failure to meet any of these would result in your Rebate being revoked. Morty may determine the ineligibility of any User to receive any Rebate, and revoke and cancel such Rebate, whether before or after the Rebate is credited to User’s account, and may deduct any Rebate previously credited to the account.